This is a sure way to unpark your cpu. No need to download any spammy software to do this. Just follow this simple tutorial and you’ll be on your way to better PC performance.
These steps could easily work on WIN XP-WIN8. I have included a video as well as some screenshots to go along this tutorial. Feel confident in following my footsteps, you would not blow up your computer.
Unpark CPU Tutorial Steps
- Copy the following registry key entry between the brackets [ 0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583 ].
- Select your start button.
- On the search bar type in “regedit”.
- Go to edit->find->find next.
- Paste this registry key but without quotes “0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583” and click find.
- Once it has located it, look for the keys on the right hand side labeled MinValue and MaxValue.
- Double click on each value and make sure they are both set to ‘0’.
- Close the registry editor and shut down your computer.
- Power the computer back up.
- Core Parking should now be disabled.
Go to your resource manager through your task manager and you will see that all cores are being in use.
Unpark CPU Video
Unpark CPU Screenshots
Now you should have an increase of performance. If you still have anymore issue pertaining to how to unpark your cpu, leave your questions on the comment section below.